What exactly makes a good cleaning service? Is it price? Is it quality? Is it trust? Today we are going to go over some of the things to look out for when hiring a cleaning or maid service to help out with your home. Here is a list of our top 6 things to look for when hiring a cleaning company.
- Know the cleaners.. When hiring a cleaning or maid service, knowing who exactly is coming into your house is important. After all, they will be cleaning in your personal space. One of the most important aspects is knowing the cleaners personally, are they someone you would trust to leave a key too? Or someone who could come clean your house while you’re away on vacation. The peace of mind from this alone is worth making the investment into a transparent cleaning company.
- Pricing.. Are you being overcharged for cleaning? Or maybe you’re paying too little? What even is a good price for cleaning? Industry standard is anywhere from 7-10$ per 100sq ft of house being cleaned. Tack on an extra 15$ per bathroom and 10$ per bedroom that’s right around the sweet spot. If you’re paying more than this currently then maybe you’re being overcharged. Now that’s something to think about.
- Service.. Are your cleaners showing up late time and time again? This is a very common problem in the cleaning industry. A cleaning crew gets stuck cleaning a house and that rolls over into your booked time slot. If this is a problem you’re constantly dealing with, maybe it’s time to look another direction for a cleaning company.
- Quality.. Are your cleaners leaving streaks on the mirrors? The kitchen wasn’t properly cleaned or the carpet is still dusty? Does the cleaning company have a checklist before leaving the house? Something very important to look out for is high quality workmanship. It’s easy for cleaners no not to take pride in their work which eventually spills out onto you the customer. Finding a cleaning company and cleaners that take pride in producing a good product is few and far between, if you find one we recommend never letting go.
- Experience.. Have you ever had a bad experience with a cleaning company? They show up, don’t say hi, do a mediocre job, then leave? The next time you hire a cleaning company, take a moment and evaluate your experience with them. Take a moment to leave a review, good or bad it will help the company and potential customers either way.
- Insured.. Is the cleaning company you hired insured? Insurance is a big one when it comes to hiring a cleaning company. If something breaks, what is the protocol? Is it effortless? Or do they make a big deal out of it? Dealing with a cleaning company should be a simple task, make sure they’re insured before using them and know their damage policy beforehand.
Congrats, you’ve made it to the end. Now that you’re armed with this information, you should be able to make a good hiring decision when it comes to cleaners. Taking things such as price, experience, quality, service, into consideration is very important when making this decision. We hope you enjoyed this read, and until next time, we’ll see you later.
Bluefox Cleaning Company Has All Rights To The Featured Image on This Page! For cleaning services in Phoenix, AZ, choose Bluefox Cleaning Company. This is a quality cleaning company, locally owned and operated servicing Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Tempe, and Mesa!! For a free consultation, call (480) 743-7686 or visit the website to check out what they have to offer!